Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Title? Sir Blog

Dear Blog,




You've been here for me for a whole day now. Gee, what commitment! That's more than some of the people I have to rely on at work give me. No kidding. You've been here through thick and thick. We will always be together...at least a few days more. You listen, even if you don't answer my emails. What a pal you've been. Would you like to see my phoenix drawing? I thought you'd never ask. No one else has.







Yeah, I know, but I never claimed to be a professional. I like it. I did it for me. So that's all that really counts.

I really feel rotten this morning. I had a lot of trouble getting to sleep last night. I couldn't shut my mind down. It was full of plot ideas and such. I really need to write. Hard to get the motivation though. I worked so hard at it before that I really burned myself out totally. Writing a full story seems like such a chore...one I can't bring myself to face.

But I do feel good about one thing. I finally seem to have found some exercise that I don't mind, that doesn't kill me and that I feel like I can stick with long enough to get some stamina back and drop this belly. I used the recumbent bike for the first time yesterday...a lot easier on my rump! I felt like I worked out instead of being at it a handful of minutes and feeling like my heart and lungs are going to burst!

Well, blog, as I said before, my life is very ordinary. That's all, blog. Thanks for listening.

2 comments:

Rainee said...

I'm listening!!! And I'm really glad you posted the phoenix pic! (Pheonix?) I'm glad you're blogging too :) It's cool to read your thoughts again.

So keep blogging! It's exercise for the MIND :)

Bbear said...

Thanks for listening...