Friday, January 18, 2008

Friday Fribble

It's real word. Look it up...http://www.dictionary.com/

Sweet, sweet Friday. Why did you go away for so long? Where the heck have you been? Was it something I said or did? Tell me so I won't do that again. Don't go away for so long again. I need you...and you need me, if you think about it. So let's come to an understanding. Just don't do that.

Actually I am in a rocket scientist kind of drarm this frong and I have some adjectives to produce. It's like the way you find your head has gone and left you in the deuce. And then when all has come around and you seem to horng along, you freak a week and crome a while and find you have a sweenk. That's the time you krink your whoa and sit behind the strard. No one will come to see you sob so keep it to yourself. It's all in your own mind, you see, and that's the whole of it. This is the frond that comes to you when you have combed your crit. And that's the way of all the life and no one knows the truth. You could stop now but that's no good, it only causes reet. So just pull up your big grund snel and get on down the line. Don't look back, just charge uncharge and look for me in there.

The wisest words of wisdom I ever smelled. Take them to heart and don't forget. Memorize it now. You'll be glad you did when things are bad and even when they're good.


1 comment:

Rainee said...

haha! That was awesome!! I love Fridays too.